California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”)
CEC Entertainment, LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively “CEC”) do not sell, Share Job Applicant PERSONAL INFORMATION. FUrthermore, CEc has not sold or shared job applicant personal information in the preceding 12 months.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
Information We Collect
- We collected the following categories of personal information during the preceding 12 months:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Social Security Number
- Criminal Background checks
- Drug Testing results
- Medical Information
- We collected the foregoing information from the following categories of sources:
- The employee
- Criminal Background checking company
- Drug Testing company
- Medical Provider
- We collected this information for the following business or commercial purposes
- Comply with local and state laws
Deletion Request Rights
Job Applicants have the right to request that we delete any of their personal information that we collected from them and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Unless an exception applies, once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable request to us by either:
- Calling us at 972-258-8507
- Visiting https://privacy.chuckecheese.com/consumer/
- Emailing [email protected]
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make such a request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account.
If you have never been a CEC Job Applicant, or do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why
CEC shall review this Policy at least on an annual basis, and update it as necessary.