Chuck E. Cheese 2022 Winter Winner-Land Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE A MEMBER’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO MEMBERS OF THE CHUCK E. CHEESE REWARDS PROGRAM WHO ARE ALSO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). Grand Prize must be claimed by a participant who has reached the age of majority. CANADA residents must Correctly answering mathematical skill-testing question.
VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Chuck E. Cheese 2022 Winter Winner-Land Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P (“Sponsor”), 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063.
Administrator: The Sweepstakes is administered by Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”), 1001 Conshohocken State Rd., Suite 2-100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts on November 21, 2022, and ends on January 8, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- DRAWING DATES AND TIMES: There will be six drawing dates which will occur as follows:
|Weekly Entry Period
|Weekly Entry Period Start Time
|Weekly Entry Period End Time
|Weekly Drawing Date
|11/21/22 at 9:00:00AM ET
|12/5/22 at 11:59:59PM ET
|12/6/22 at 12:00:00AM ET
|12/12/22 at 11:59:59PM ET
|12/13/22 at 12:00:00AM ET
|12/19/22 at 11:59:59PM ET
|12/20/22 at 12:00:00AM ET
|12/26/22 at 11:59:59PM ET
|12/27/22 at 12:00:00AM ET
|1/2/23 at 11:59:59PM ET
|1/3/2023 at 12:00:00AM ET
|1/8/2023 at 11:59:59PM ET
- First Drawing. The first drawing will occur on December 6, 2022 (“First Drawing Date”). The First Drawing Date will be for Prize One (as defined in Section 5 below). Six (6) Members (as defined in Section 3 below) will be randomly chosen on the First Drawing Date.
- Second Drawing. The second drawing will occur on December 13, 2022 (“Second Drawing Date”). The Second Drawing Date will be for Prize Two (as defined in Section 5 below). Five (5) Members (as defined in Section 3 below) will be randomly chosen on the Second Drawing Date.
- Third Drawing. The third drawing will occur on December 20, 2022 (“Third Drawing Date”). The Third Drawing Date will be for Prize Three (as defined in Section 5 below). Four (4) Members (as defined in Section 3 below) will be randomly chosen on the Third Drawing Date.
- Fourth Drawing. The fourth drawing will occur on December 27, 2022 (“Fourth Drawing Date”). The Fourth Drawing Date will be for Prize Four (as defined in Section 5 below). Three (3) Members (as defined in Section 3 below) will be randomly chosen on the Fourth Drawing Date.
- Fifth Drawing. The fifth drawing will occur on January 3, 2023 (“Fifth Drawing Date”). The Fifth Drawing Date will be for Prize Five (as defined in Section 5 below). Two (2) Members (as defined in Section 3 below) will be randomly chosen on the Fifth Drawing Date.
- Grand Prize. The sixth drawing will occur on January 10, 2023 (“Grand Prize Drawing Date”). The Sixth Drawing Date will be for the Grand Prize (as defined in Section 5 below). One (1) Member (as defined in Section 3 below) will be randomly chosen on the Sixth Drawing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be a registered member of Chuck E. Cheese Rewards Program (“Member”) at any time during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Furthermore, to be eligible must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) and 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL, DE and NE, 21 years or older in MS). Grand Prize must be claimed by a participant who has reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, or, if a minor child, his/her parent/legal guardian. Employees of Administrator, Sponsor, Innovative Concepts in Entertainment, Inc., and their respective affiliates, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and all other individuals and entities associated with the creation, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and such employees’ immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, all United States Territories and Possessions and overseas military installations, Quebec, and elsewhere where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply and regulations apply.
Being a Member constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s e-mail address will be the e-mail address submitted at the time of Sweepstakes prize redemption.
Sponsor will disqualify any individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. Children under 13 will not be allowed to provide any Personal Information, and the Sponsor will also delete any Entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that if you are selected as a potential winner and fail to provide the requested information, are found to have violated these Official Rules, or otherwise do not meet eligibility criteria, the Prize (as hereinafter defined) will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- entry: With respect to each drawing date, all Members will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes without further action. Limit 1 entry per Member. Except as described above, automatic, programmed, robotic, script, macro and similar means of entry are prohibited and may result in disqualification of the entrant. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the person who is assigned to the Chuck E. Cheese Rewards Program account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be the entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, only persons who are a Member at the time of each drawing date to be eligible for the respective prize. A Member must be a legal resident of the United States of America or Canada (excluding Quebec) who is 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL, DE and NE, 21 years or older in MS) to participate.
Each Member has an equal chance to win. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
Note about participating Chuck E. Cheese locations: Neither Sponsor nor Administrator shall be liable if, due to federal, state, and local laws, rules, ordinances, or any other causes due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a store unexpectedly is not permitted to open, or closes before all Sweepstakes Pieces are distributed.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Prize One (Six (6) total): Each Prize One is a Fifty Dollar (US$50.00) Gift Card to Chuck E. Cheese (“Prize One”). Six (6) Prize Ones are available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each First Prize is US$50.00/ approximately CAN$68.50. Odds of winning a Prize One is approximately 1:1,600,000 (odds may change based on the total number of Members on the First Drawing Date).
B. Prize Two (Five (5) total): Each Prize Two is Ten Thousand (10,000) Chuck E. Cheese E-Tickets (“Prize Two”). Prize is awarded as a redeemable inside the Chuck E. Cheese App, which can be presented at the prize counter to redeem towards applicable merchandise by December 31, 2023. Five (5) total Prize Twos are available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Prize Two is US$100.00/ approximately CAN$137.00. Odds of winning a Prize Two is approximately 1:1,600,000 (odds may change based on the total number of Members on the Second Drawing Date).
C. Prize Three (Four (4) total): Each Prize Three is a Pizza Party up to $225 in value (“Prize Three”). Prize Three is awarded as a redeemable inside the Chuck E. Cheese App, which can be presented at the front counter towards your total check (a minimum of $225 before tax) by December 31, 2023. Four (4) Prize Threes are available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Third Prize is US$225/approximately CAN$308.25. Odds of winning a Prize Three is approximately 1:1,600,000 (odds may change based on the total number of Members on the Third Drawing Date). For the avoidance of doubt, a Prize Three cannot be used toward the purchase of alcohol or gift cards. Prize Three Cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Prize Three can only be used toward one transaction. Any value remaining will be forfeited.
D. Prize Four (Three (3) total): Each Prize Four is a Birthday Party up to $300 in value (“Prize Four”). Prize Four is awarded as a redeemable inside the Chuck E. Cheese App, which can be presented at the front counter towards your total check (a minimum of $300 before tax) by December 31, 2023. Three (3) Prize Fours are available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Fourth Prize is US$300.00/approximately CAN$411.00. Odds of winning a Prize Four is approximately 1:1,600,000 (odds may change based on the total number of Members on the Fourth Drawing Date). For the avoidance of doubt, a Prize Four cannot be used toward the purchase of alcohol or gift cards. Prize Four cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Prize Four can only be used toward one transaction. Any value remaining will be forfeited.
E. Prize Five (Two (2) total): Each Prize Five is a One Thousand And NO/100 Dollar ($1,000.00) gift card (“Prize Five”). Two (2) Prize Fives are available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Fifth Prize is US$1,000.00/approximately CAN$1,370.00. Odds of winning a Prize Five is approximately 1:1,600,000 (odds may change based on the total number of Members on the Fifth Drawing Date).
F. Grand Prize (1): The “Grand Prize” is an ICEBall Pro Arcade Game. The dimensions and descriptions of the Grand Prize will be made available to the Grand Prize winner at the time of winner verification. Only one (1) Grand Prize is available during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The ARV of the Grand Prize is US$5,750.00/approximately CAN$7,877.00. Any difference between listed ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Odds of winning the Grand Prize is approximately 1:1,600,000 (odds may change based on the total number of Members on the Sixth Drawing Date). Grand Prize must be claimed online by a potential winner who has reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, or, if a minor child, his/her parent/legal guardian.
G. Total ARV: The total ARV of all prizes available during the entire Sweepstakes Period is US$10,350.00/approximately CAN$14,179.50. Odds of winning a prize is approximately 1:1,600,000 (odds may change based on the total number of Members on the applicable Drawing Date).
H. General Conditions: Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions will be final and binding regarding all prize elements. All prizes will be awarded as long as there are a sufficient number of eligible prize claims. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, printing, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the potential winners. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received for each prize. Prizes claimed by an adult may be transferred to a minor child after prize claim. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
- Selection of Winners: Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible Members on each respective Drawing Date (each a “Prize Winner”) in accordance with the following process:
- For Prize One. On the First Drawing Date, the Sponsor will randomly select six (6) Members from the then current list of Members.
- For Prize Two. On the Second Drawing Date, the Sponsor will randomly select five (5) Members from the then current list of Members.
- For Prize Three. On the Third Drawing Date, the Sponsor will randomly select four (4) Members from the then current list of Members.
- For Prize Four. On the Fourth Drawing Date, the Sponsor will randomly select three (3) Members from the then current list of Members.
- For Prize Five. On the Fifth Drawing Date, the Sponsor will randomly select two (2) Members from the then current list of Members.
- For Grand Prize. On the Sixth Drawing Date, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Member from the then current list of Members.
Each Prize Winner will be notified by Sponsor within 48 hours of the respective drawing date using contact information Prize Winner in association with their respective Chuck E. Cheese Rewards account. Prize Winner must respond within Three (3) business days of the respective Drawing Date. If the chosen Prize Winner does not respond within that time period, a supplemental drawing will be held to determine an alternate Prize Winner until an eligible winner is determined. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Sweepstakes.
If required by law, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due. The Prize is subject to the Sponsor’s standard terms and conditions and gift card terms and conditions. Sponsor is not, and cannot be held, liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or Sweepstakes information. Sponsor is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Sweepstakes. The Prize Winners for Prize Five and the Grand Prize must sign and submit an Affidavit and a W-9 form.
All decisions are final and binding in all respects.
Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes does not comply with these official rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes. The decisions of the Sponsor or the Administrator are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these rules.
There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed. The Sponsor is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Members agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; (ii) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (iii) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (iv) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (v) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Members related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (vi) Sweepstakes Pieces that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules.
By being a Member, each Member agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including Sweepstakes play requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Member’s participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by Member.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, the COVID-19 pandemic, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. In the event of a cancelation, termination, modification, or suspension, notice will be posted to the Website. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winners. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Released Parties are not responsible for repairs, maintenance or upkeep of any prize.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. MEMBERS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY MEMBER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a Prize, each Prize Winner agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use the Prize Winner’s name, address (city and state/province), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Sweepstakes and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Member found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has obtained or attempted to obtain more than one (1) Sweepstakes Piece per day or claim more than one (1) prize per calendar day using multiple identities or like methods, all of that person’s Sweepstakes Pieces will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Members and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Member shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Sweepstakes Pieces and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals must mail a self- addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, Chuck E. Cheese 2022 Winter Winner-Land Sweepstakes, 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, Texas 75063. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Winner List requests must be received no later than April 4, 2023.
- SPONSOR: CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063.
© 2022 CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. All Rights Reserved.