NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO MEMBERS OF THE CHUCK E. CHEESE REWARDS PROGRAM WHO ARE ALSO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN CANADA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Chuck E. Cheese Hendrick Motorsports They Win, You Win giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored by CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P., 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063 (“Sponsor”).
Administrator: The Giveaway is administered by CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. (“Administrator”).
- GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time on June 14, 2023 and will terminate at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on November 12, 2023 (“Giveaway Period”). The Official Time shall be determined in accordance with the time displayed on Administrator’s computer systems. Prize Winners will be notified by Sponsor within 24 hours of Prize being awarded.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible you must be a registered member of the Chuck E. Cheese Rewards Program by no later than 11:59pm Central Time the day before each NASCAR Cup Series points event to be eligible for that event (“Member”) and agree to receive information from Hendrick Motorsports (“HMS”). You only need to register once during the Giveaway Period. Furthermore, to be eligible, Members must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, or the District of Columbia, and 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL, DE and NE, 21 years or older in MS). The Prizes must be claimed by a participant who has reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, or, if a minor child, his/her parent/legal guardian. Employees of Administrator, Sponsor, HMS Holdings, LLC, and each of their respective affiliates, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and all other individuals, entities, and related companies associated with the creation, administration or fulfillment of the Giveaway (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”) and such employees’ immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Void in Puerto Rico, all United States Territories and Possessions and overseas military installations, and elsewhere where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply.
Children under 13 will not be allowed to provide any Personal Information, and the Administrator will also delete any Entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that if you are selected as a potential winner and fail to provide the requested information, are found to have violated these Official Rules, or otherwise do not meet eligibility criteria, the Prize (as hereinafter defined) will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Entry: A Member who wishes to participate in the Giveaway must opt-in by completing the on-line form found on https://chuckecheese.com/theywinyouwin during the entire Giveaway Period and must remain a Member during entire the Giveaway Period (each a “Participant”).
Limit 1 entry per Participant. Except as described above, automatic, programmed, robotic, script, macro and similar means of entry are prohibited and may result in disqualification of the entrant. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the person who is assigned to the Chuck E. Cheese Rewards Program account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be the entrant. A Participant must be a legal resident of the United States of America or Canada (excluding Quebec) who is 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL, DE and NE, 21 years or older in MS) to participate.
Note about participating Chuck E. Cheese locations: Neither Sponsor, HMS, nor Administrator shall be liable if, due to federal, state, and local laws, rules, ordinances, or any other causes due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a store unexpectedly is not permitted to open, or closes.
- How to Win a Prize:
During the Giveaway Period, if any of the 4 HMS Drivers (defined below) place (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) during a NASCAR Cup Series points event during the Giveaway Period, each Participant will receive the following:
|HMS Driver Places||Participant Prize|
|1st||500 Chuck E. Cheese E-tickets|
|2nd||250 Chuck E. Cheese E-tickets|
|3rd||100 Chuck E. Cheese E-tickets|
HMS drivers include drivers of the #48, #24, #9 and #5 NASCAR Cup Series Cars (collectively referred to as “HMS Drivers”).
- How Prizes Are Awarded and Redeemed
- E-tickets will be delivered to each Participant’s account by way of the Rewards app
- E-tickets will be valid the Monday after the race thru the following Sunday
- If more than one HMS Drivers place in the top 3, each Participant will receive the total number of tickets (maximum amount is 850 e-tickets). By way of illustration, if HMS Driver #48 comes in 1st Place and HMS Driver #5 comes in 3rd Place, each Participant will receive 600 e-tickets
- Chuck E. Cheese E-tickets may only be redeemed at participating Chuck E. Cheese locations.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Giveaway, Participants agree that the Giveaway Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees, licensors, agents, and assigns (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; (ii) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (iii) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (iv) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Giveaway; or (v) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Participants related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway and/or accepting a prize.
Each Participant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Giveaway; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Giveaway, including, but not limited to, any Giveaway-related activity or element thereof, and the Participant’s participation or inability to participate in the Giveaway; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by Participant.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, the COVID-19 pandemic, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and/or proceed with the Giveaway, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. In the event of a cancelation, termination, modification, or suspension, notice will be posted to the Website. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Giveaway, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Released Parties are not responsible for repairs, maintenance or upkeep of any prize.
- DISPUTES: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY PARTICIPANT AND/OR GIVEAWAY ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Giveaway other than as described herein is void. Sponsors reserves the right to disqualify any Participant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Giveaway; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Giveaway. Any attempted form of participation in this Giveaway other than as in these Official Rules is void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Giveaway will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Participants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Participant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Giveaway details contained in these Official Rules and Giveaway details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Giveaway as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- SPONSOR: CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063.
© 2023 CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
© 2023 HMS Holding, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hendrick Motorsports is a registered trademark.