NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND/OR LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
OPEN ONLY TO MEMBERS OF THE CHUCK E. CHEESE REWARDS PROGRAM WHO ARE ALSO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). GRAND PRIZE MUST BE CLAIMED BY A PARTICIPANT WHO HAS REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY. CANADA RESIDENTS MUST CORRECTLY ANSWERING MATHEMATICAL SKILL-TESTING QUESTION.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN (19 YEARS OR OLDER IN AL, DE AND NE, 21 YEARS OR OLDER IN MS). A GRAND PRIZE MUST BE CLAIMED BY A PARTICIPANT WHO HAS REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY.
Chuck E. Cheese Big Day of Birthdays will be held at participating Chuck E. Cheese locations across the U.S. and Canada on Thursday, September 7, 2023, from 6-7:30 p.m. local time (“BIG Day Event”). During the BIG Day Event, each of those participating locations will hold a free giveaway drawing to Prizes.
The Chuck E. Cheese Big Day of Birthdays giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored and administered by CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”), 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063.
1. Entry and Eligibility: Enter for a chance to win the Prize. You may only enter once and is available only to persons who are members of the Chuck E. Cheese App (the “App”) over the age of 18 (each an “Entrant”). There is no cost to enter. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide CEC Entertainment, LLC (“Chuck E. Cheese”) with proof of age and /or identity. You must be a registered member of Chuck E. Cheese Rewards Program (“Member”) at on the BIG Day Event to be eligible. Furthermore, to be eligible must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) and 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL, DE and NE, 21 years or older in MS). Grand Prize must be claimed by a participant who has reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, or, if a minor child, his/her parent/legal guardian. Employees of Administrator, Sponsor, Innovative Concepts in Entertainment, Inc., and their respective affiliates, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and all other individuals and entities associated with the creation, administration or fulfillment of the Giveaway (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”) and such employees’ immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Void in Puerto Rico, all United States Territories and Possessions and overseas military installations, Quebec, and elsewhere where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply and regulations apply.
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. For purposes of the Giveaway, an entrant’s e-mail address will be the e-mail address submitted at the time of Giveaway prize redemption.
Sponsor will disqualify any individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. Children under 13 will not be allowed to provide any Personal Information, and the Sponsor will also delete any Entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that if you are selected as a potential winner and fail to provide the requested information, are found to have violated these Official Rules, or otherwise do not meet eligibility criteria, the Prize (as hereinafter defined) will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. If Chuck E. Cheese deems an Entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the Giveaway, such Entrant shall be excluded from the Giveaway and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below. You must visit a participating location on the Giveaway Date and be a legal resident of the state in which that participating location is located.
2. Date of Giveaway and Drawing Times: September 7, 2023 (“Giveaway Date”). Drawing times at each participating location will occur at 6:15, 6:30, 6:45, 7:00, 7:15 and 7:30pm local time (each a “Drawing Time” and collectively the “Drawing Times”).
3. To Enter: In order to enter the Giveaway each Entrant shall submit their first name, last name, and email address.
4. Prizes: TOTAL ARV OF US$300,879.00/CAD$6,599.00. MUST BE PRESENT ON GIVEAWAY DATE AT THE DRAWING TIME TO WIN. At each participating location (except for the 38 Los Angeles area Chuck E. Cheese locations – see 4(a ii.) below for details) there will be six prizes and prize winners:
- Grand Prize:
- One (1) winner will receive an in App redeemable for a free Ultimate Fun Birthday Party Package for up to 10 kids (contents of package include: All You Can Play games during the birthday party, a LIVE Birthday Show with Chuck E., a ticket blaster experience for the Birthday Star, two slices of pizza per child, unlimited soft drinks, Dippin’ Dots® Ice Cream, complete party setup and a reserved table for two hours, 100 bonus E-tickets, goody bags and 2 slices of pizza and drink for adults attending the party) and to be held Sunday through Friday only (Each ARV US$360.00/CAD$409.90; total ARV of US$151,920.00 and CAD$4,099.00 for all locations); and
- At the Thirty-Eight (38) Los Angeles Chuck E. Cheese locations only, two (2) winners will each receive an in App redeemable for a free Ultimate Fun Birthday Party Package for up to 10 kids and to be held Sunday through Friday only (Each ARV US$360.00; total ARV of US$27,360.00 for all Los Angeles area locations).
- Second Prize: Five (5) winners will receive an in App coupon voucher for $50 off their next birthday party reservation (Each ARV US$50.00; total ARV of US$115,000/CAD$2,500.00 for all locations).
- Odd: Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of Members who enter.
- General Conditions: Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions will be final and binding regarding all prize elements. All prizes will be awarded as long as there are a sufficient number of eligible prize claims. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, printing, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the potential winners. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received for each prize. Prizes claimed by an adult may be transferred to a minor child after prize claim. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Giveaway Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
- All decisions are final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes does not comply with these official rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Giveaway. The decisions of the Sponsor or the Administrator are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway, including interpretation of these rules.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed. The Sponsor is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
5. Winner Notification: All prizes will be pushed to the winner’s app on Giveaway Date.
6. Redeeming the Prize: For all prizes, you must reserve and hold a birthday party by September 30, 2024, otherwise the prize expires. Winners of the Grand Prize must present the prize redeemable in the App at the front counter towards your total check (US$360 before tax/CAD$409.90 before tax) on the date of the reserved party. Winners of the other prize must present the prize redeemable in the App at the front counter towards your total check ($50 before tax) on the date of the reserved party.
7. Limitations. The redeemable cannot be: (i) used toward the purchase of alcohol or gift cards; or (ii) combined with any other discounts or coupons. The Redeemable can only be used toward one transaction. Any value remaining on the Redeemable will be forfeited. A second prize cannot be applied to a reserved birthday party deposit.
8. Taxes: Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be solely responsible for the payment of all and shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prizes, as well as other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise. If required by law, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due. The Prize is subject to the Sponsor’s standard terms and conditions and gift card terms and conditions. Sponsor is not, and cannot be held, liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or Giveaway information. Sponsor is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Giveaway. The Prize Winners for Prize Five and the Grand Prize must sign and submit an Affidavit and a W-9 form.
9. Non-Transferrable: The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
10. Agreement and Release: By entering the Giveaway, each Entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize. By entering the Giveaway each Entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Chuck E. Cheese, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
11. Right to Modify. Chuck E. Cheese reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion. Chuck E. Cheese reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway if, in its sole judgment, the Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Giveaway, Members agree that the Giveaway Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; (ii) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (iii) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (iv) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Giveaway; (v) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Members related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway and/or accepting a prize; and (vi) Giveaway Pieces that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules.
By being a Member, each Member agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including Giveaway play requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Giveaway; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Giveaway, including, but not limited to, any Giveaway-related activity or element thereof, and the Member’s participation or inability to participate in the Giveaway; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by Member.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, the COVID-19 pandemic, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and/or proceed with the Giveaway, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. In the event of a cancelation, termination, modification, or suspension, notice will be posted to the Website. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winners. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Giveaway, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Released Parties are not responsible for repairs, maintenance or upkeep of any prize.
13. DISPUTES: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. MEMBERS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY MEMBER AND/OR GIVEAWAY ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
15. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a Prize, each Prize Winner agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use the Prize Winner’s name, address (city and state/province), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Giveaway and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
16. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Giveaway other than as described herein is void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Member found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Giveaway; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Giveaway. Any attempted form of participation in this Giveaway other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has obtained or attempted to obtain more than one (1) Giveaway Piece per day or claim more than one (1) prize per calendar day using multiple identities or like methods, all of that person’s Giveaway Pieces will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Giveaway will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Members and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Member shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Giveaway Pieces and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Giveaway details contained in these Official Rules and Giveaway details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Giveaway as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
17. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals must mail a self- addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, Chuck E. Cheese Big Day of Birthdays, 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, Texas 75063. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Winner List requests must be received no later than November 7, 2023.
© 2023 CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P All Rights Reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Giveaway starts and ends 9/7/23. Grand Prize must be claimed by a participant who has reached the age of majority, or, if a minor child, his/her parent/legal guardian. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC and Canada (excluding Quebec). Correctly answering mathematical skill-testing question is required for Canadian residents. 2,850 prizes with a total approximate retail value of US$300,879.00/CAD$6,599.00 available to be won. Subject to Official Rules available at participating Chuck E. Cheese locations or at chuckecheese.com/big-day-of-birthdays. See Official Rules for entry instructions, odds of winning, prize descriptions, etc. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. ALL SUBJECT TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. Sponsor: CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P.
No Purch Nec. For a limited time on 9/7/23. Only at participating locations. Must be present and of legal age to win. 50 US/DC & Canada. Adult must claim prize. See our website for rules and restrictions. Void in QC & where prohibited.