CHUCK E. CHEESE DEBUTS ALL NEW MONSTER MENU ITEMS, NIGHTTIME KIDS DANCE & COSTUME PARTY AND MORE FOR 2ND ANNUAL BOOTACULAR, THE NATION’S LARGEST FAMILY HALLOWEEN EVENT
Six-Week Event Makes It Easy for Families to Enjoy the Spooky Season Safely and Affordably In-Store, At-Home and Online
DALLAS, September 20, 2021 – Chuck E. Cheese, the number one global family entertainment venue, is bringing out frightful fun for its second annual Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Boo-tacular Celebration.
Boo-tacular is the latest Season of Fun that will give kids and families delightful new reasons to come spend the fall season with Chuck E. Cheese and his friends. “This is the second year that we are hosting our Halloween Boo-tacular celebration, and we are so excited! We will give away free candy each night and have conjured up ghoulish goodies featuring slime desserts with spooky eyeballs and of course frightful worms to make your Halloween visit to Chuck E. Cheese unforgettable,” said CMO of CEC Entertainment LLC., Sherri Landry. “This Boo-tacular season we are packing in every bit of Halloween magic imaginable into our six week-long party. Every location will have its own Halloween inspired decorations, perfect for our young guests, and we invite all families, goblins, witches, and superheroes to come and have fun with us this Halloween!”
Savings Worth Screaming About
For parents with younger children, planning for Halloween from where to go, finding a safe place to trick or treat, managing the changing weather and trying to extend the fun for more than just one day can be a hard task. Chuck E. Cheese is coming to the rescue and taking out all the planning because mom and dad will have one Boo-tacular destination to deliver a safe place to trick or treat every day and even save money with offers available in-store, online, for carryout and delivery that will keep the Halloween celebrations going. Scary-good offers for families to take advantage of including:
• 10 FREE Play Points when kids come dressed to play at Chuck E. Cheese in their costume, minimum of $5 game purchase required (available 9/20-10/31)
• Combo #5 starting at $52.69, guests can get 2 Large 1-Topping Pizzas, a Slime Cookie and 6 soft drinks. Price varies by location.
• Boo-tacular Family Fun Pack, for families celebrating at home or anywhere outside they can enjoy 2 Large 1-Topping Pizzas, a Slime Cookie, goody bag filled with cool toys and activities (contents my vary), and a Boo-tacular Activity Sheet (available for takeout and delivery), starting at $35.99 when you order direct at chuckecheese.com. Price may vary by location.
Boo-tacular Nights Every Night Starting at 6pm
At Chuck E. Cheese, Halloween doesn’t start in October – it begins on September 20 and goes through October 31. Extra days means extra ways to enjoy the immersive Halloween-themed celebration. When guests take a trip to their favorite local Chuck E. Cheese restaurant, they’ll immediately be greeted with giant cobwebs covering the windows, walls and counters, friendly ghosts and bats floating in the air, cast members dressed in their favorite costumes, and delicious new menu items to sink their teeth into.
Families can dance into the moonlight with DJ Munch during the special nighttime show, featuring upbeat pop music and on-screen cameos from Chuck E. and friends. Plus, at 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 local time families can show off their best spooky dance moves with Chuck E. Live! and the new Haunted House Party dance, with free Chupa Chups® candy, part of a new partnership with Perfetti van Melle USA.
Families will also fall into a trance after they try these limited time “monster” menu items:
• Pumpkin-shaped Pepperoni Pizza — Your family’s favorite pepperoni pizza in a fun, Halloween Pumpkin shape
• Creepy Cupcake — a jumbo-sized gourmet vanilla cupcake topped and filled with a vanilla whipped frosting, slime, a candy monster face and a Halloween pick
• Slime Cookie — a giant warm cookie topped with white icing, slime, a candy monster face, and Halloween pick
• Dippin’ Dots® Eye Scream — Cookies and Cream Dippin’ Dots® topped with chocolate syrup, a dollop of slime, three gummy worms, and a scary candy eye
Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Boo-tacular Entertainment at Home
For families celebrating in the comfort of their own castles and carriages, Chuck E. Cheese has exciting new Boo-tacular-themed videos every Friday during “Afternoon Fun Breaks” to enjoy at home and will be available on YouTube and YouTube Kids. Music fans can enjoy brand new Halloween music that will be streaming on all major streaming platforms starting on September 24. Then, on Friday October 29, families can enjoy a special treat with a 30-minute special, The Best of Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Boo-tacular Show, where Chuck E. and his friends get together and share some of their favorite Halloween videos. Parents and kids can watch together on YouTube at 3PM CST.
Halloween for Everyone on Sensory Sensitive Sunday
This year the spooky day falls on a Sunday, and Chuck E. is calling for all witches, wizards, ghouls, and goblins for a day of fun on Halloween. Following the tradition of Sensory Sensitive Sunday, restaurants nationwide will open two hours early for a sensory-friendly celebration with sugar-free treats included.
“Halloween is a magical time for kids to express themselves and a moment when a kid can be anything, and we are committed to hosting the best Boo-tacular celebration for every child,” said Landry. “Sensory Sensitive Sundays are important to us as they allow us to create a safe and enjoyable environment for children with sensory sensitivities. We believe every kid should be able to celebrate the fun and joy of Halloween.”
Safety and Sanitation First
CEC Entertainment LLC. is committed to the safety and well-being of guests and team members, and are closely following the CDC, state and local government guideline recommendations regarding COVID-19 and safety measures. Guests and team members can expect to find enhanced safety and sanitation efforts including:
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged for our guests and required of our employees, and guests will be encouraged to follow CDC guidelines concerning face coverings. If face coverings are required by local rules, guests must wear a face covering during their visit. If guests forget their masks, Chuck E. Cheese has masks available for purchase.
• At the Kid Check® station, a hand stamp or sticker will be provided to each family member, or guests may choose a touch-less “Kid Check Selfie” instead.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be accessible throughout the play and dining areas.
• Games, restrooms, and dining rooms will be sanitized a regular basis.
• No touch payment, including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and cards with the capability will be accepted, as well as a touchless experience with new E-tickets loaded directly on guests’ play band or card.
• Employee health screenings are conducted as each employee reports to work.
• MERV10 air filters have been installed in all facilities for improved air filtration.
For more information on Chuck E.’s Boo-tacular celebration please visit https://www.chuckecheese.com/promotions to find the closest location near you.
About CEC Entertainment, LLC.
CEC Entertainment, LLC is the nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza and, delivery only, Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings brands. As the place where a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year, Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food, and play and is the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check®. As a strong advocate for its local communities, Chuck E. Cheese has donated more than $19 million to schools through its fundraising programs. Peter Piper Pizza features dining, entertainment and carryout with a neighborhood pizzeria feel and “pizza made fresh, families made happy” culture. Peter Piper Pizza takes pride in delivering quality food and fun that reconnects family and friends. With a bold design and contemporary layout, an open kitchen revealing much of their handcrafted food preparation, the latest technology and games, and beer and wine for adults, Peter Piper Pizza restaurants appeal to parents and kids alike. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 556 Chuck E. Cheese and 114 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 15 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com and peterpiperpizza.com.
For questions please contact: