NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. Entrants must have a computer or mobile device and internet service before and during THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD TO ENTER.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. A Grand Prize must be claimed by a participant who has reached the age of majority. VOID IN CANADA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Pure Life® Share the Fun Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P., 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063, (“Sponsor”).
Administrator: The Sweepstakes is administered by CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. (“Administrator”).
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time on January 16, 2024 and will terminate at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 14, 2024 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There will be one drawing on February 15, 2024 (“Drawing Date”). The time shall be determined in accordance with the time displayed on Administrator’s computer systems. The Prize Winner (as defined below) will be notified by Sponsor within 72 hours of the Drawing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible you must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States, or the District of Columbia, and 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL, DE and NE, 21 years or older in MS). The Grand Prize (as defined below) must be claimed by a Sweepstakes participant (“Entrant”) who has reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, or, if a minor child, his/her parent/legal guardian. Employees of Administrator, Sponsor, BlueTriton Brands, Inc. (“BlueTriton”) and each of their respective affiliates, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and all other individuals, entities, and related companies associated with the creation, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and such employees’ immediate family (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, all United States Territories and Possessions and overseas military installations, Canada, and elsewhere where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Administrator. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an Entrant’s e-mail address will be the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
- Administrator will disqualify any individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. Children under 13 will not be allowed to provide any Personal Information, and the Administrator will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that if they are selected as a potential winner and fail to provide the requested information, are found to have violated these Official Rules, or otherwise do not meet eligibility criteria, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Entry: Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.chuckecheese.com/purelifesweeps (the “Website”) to register for a chance to win. Entrants must have a computer or mobile device and internet service before and during the Sweepstakes Period to enter.
- Note about participating Chuck E. Cheese locations: Neither Sponsor nor Administrator shall be liable if, due to federal, state, and local laws, rules, ordinances, or any other causes due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a store unexpectedly is not permitted to open, or closes.
- GRAND PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- A. One (1) Grand Prize consisting of the following prizes:
- i. Two (2) Chuck E. Cheese Play Passes®: Two (2) Play Passes® containing 500 Points, useable in Chuck E. Cheese game centers. (ARV US$250.00)
- ii. One (1) Chuck E. Cheese Pizza Combo: One (1) pizza combo, including one (1) large pizza, cheesy bread, and two (2) soft drinks. (ARV US$40.00).
- iii. One (1) Giant Warm Cookie: One (1) cookie dessert from Chuck E. Cheese. (ARV US$10.00).
- iv. Merchandise Package: A selection of merchandise from Chuck E. Cheese, including clothing and collectible toys. (ARV US$250.00). Administrator shall select the merchandise in its sole discretion.
- B. Total ARV of the Grand Prize: The total ARV of the Grand Prize available during the Sweepstakes Period is $550.00. Odds of winning depends upon the number of Entrants.
- C. General Conditions: Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions will be final and binding regarding the Grand Prize or any part thereof. The Grand Prize will be awarded as long as there are a sufficient number of eligible Entrants. All details of the Grand Prize or any part thereof are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, printing, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the Entrants will be held to determine the potential winner. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more than one (1) Grand Prize is claimed, the Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Entrants. The Grand Prize claimed by an adult may be transferred to a minor child after it is redeemed. No substitution or exchange of the Grand Prize or any part thereof will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize or any part thereof with a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Grand Prize or any part thereof for any reason including due to force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Grand Prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize may not be re-awarded.
- Selection of Winner: The Prize Winner will be selected randomly from all eligible Entries (“Prize Winner”) on the Drawing Date. There can only be one Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner will be notified by Administrator within 72 hours of the Drawing Date using the contact information Prize Winner provided in association with their respective entry. Prize Winner must respond within three (3) business days of receiving notice from Administrator. If the chosen Prize Winner does not respond within that time period, a supplemental drawing will be held to determine an alternate Prize Winner until an eligible winner is determined. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Sweepstakes.
- If required by law, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due. Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator are, and cannot be held, liable for any lost or stolen entries, the Grand Prize or any part thereof, or Sweepstakes information. Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator are responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Sweepstakes. The Prize Winner may be required to sign and submit an Affidavit and a W-9 form.
- The Prize Winner will be solely responsible for paying any taxes and any other expenses incurred by the Prize Winner in connection with receiving the Grand Prize or participating in the Sweepstakes, including any income taxes, sales or use taxes, value added taxes, goods and services taxes, or harmonized sales taxes. Throughout the term of a Sweepstakes, and as a condition to receiving the Grand Prize, the Prize Winner will provide Sponsor with an affidavit of eligibility, declaration of compliance, release, and any other forms, documents, or certifications, including any that may be required for Sponsor (or its affiliates, any third-party administrator, or promotional partners) to satisfy any information reporting or withholding tax obligations with respect to any payments related to a Sweepstakes.
- All decisions are final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes does not comply with these Official Rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes. The decisions of the Sponsor or the Administrator are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for the Grand Prize or any part thereof except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor retains the right to substitute the Grand Prize or any part thereof for an item of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of the Grand Prize or any part thereof is allowed. Sponsor is not liable if the provider of the Grand Prize or any part thereof fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish the Grand Prize or any part thereof.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees, licensors and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; (ii) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (iii) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (iv) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; or (v) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Entrants related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Grand Prize.
- By being a Entrant, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including Sweepstakes play requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the Grand Prize or any part thereof; (d) any change in the Grand Prizeor any part thereof; (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
- If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, the COVID-19 pandemic, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. In the event of a cancelation, termination, modification, or suspension, notice will be posted to the Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Grand Prize or any part thereof, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Released Parties are not responsible for repairs, maintenance or upkeep of the Grand Prize or any part thereof.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting the Grand Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use the Prize Winner’s name, address (city and state/province), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Sweepstakes and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or documents that Prize Winner is required to complete will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals must mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, Pure Life® Share the Fun Sweepstakes, 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, Texas 75063. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Winner List requests must be received no later than May 15, 2024.
- SPONSOR: CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. 1707 Market Place Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75063.
© 2024 CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
© 2024 Pure Life® is the registered trademark of BlueTriton Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.