It's fun. It's easy. And it's profitable.
Chuck E. Cheese’s is proud to support education in your community – over $10 million has been given to schools through Chuck E. Cheese’s fundraising events.
Plan your next School Fundraising event at Chuck E. Cheese's and receive:
- A visit from Chuck E. at your school on the day of the event
- Materials to promote the event
- A free meal for teachers in attendance
- 15% donation to your school for all sign-up sales generated by your participating friends and family members. This includes all food, merchandise and token deals purchased by your group through the sign-ups on the night of your fundraising event.
How It Works
Step I: Pick A Date
Request a weeknight (Monday-Friday) event for your school. Three weeks' advance notice from date of booking is required. Only authorized school personnel or PTA/PTO representatives can officially book events. You must be a non-profit public or private pre-school or elementary school with 75 or more students to be eligible.
Step 2: Submit A Date Request
Submit a request here or contact one of our fundraising agents at 1-888-CEC-4FUN.
Step 3: Promote Your Event
We supply great tools to make your event a success. When you reserve your event, you will receive an email with access to online tools to promote your fundraiser.
Here's what's included:
- English and Spanish flyers that you can reproduce and distribute to your organization. Valid only on the night of the event.
- Chuck E. Cheese's graphic templates to create custom materials to promote your event.
- Online invitations powered by Evite.
- Students will receive a sticker that can be redeemed on the night of the event for 25 FREE TICKETS!
Step 4: Host Your Event
Have fun knowing that 15% of all sign-up sales generated from your participating families, teachers and community will be donated back to your school. This includes all food, merchandise and token deals purchased at the sign-ups.
Step 5: Profit From Your Event
Your donation check will be sent to the school within 10 business days.