The leader in family dining and entertainment
We have a lot of fun being the number one family entertainment concept, but when it comes to your career, we’re all business. With more than 500 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, and with our Corporate Headquarters in Irving, Texas, your future can look as bright as ours.
Based on annual sales and revenue, Chuck E. Cheese’s (CEC) has been ranked as one of the top “100 Companies in the U.S. Food Service Industry” by Nation’s Restaurant News.
At Chuck E. Cheese’s, you can keep your career moving forward with great pay, benefits and phenomenal company growth.
- Reinvest a significant amount of annual capital into the business
- Promote expansion by opening new locations every year
- Encourage a fun and family-oriented work environment
- Provide upward mobility and advancement opportunities
- Offer a comprehensive benefits package
- Dedicate ourselves to high customer service and product standards
- Offer great work-life balance with reasonable hours
- Offer paid holidays, vacations and sick days
- Provide ongoing training for managers with annual performance reviews
- Offer meal discount programs to employees while on duty
- Promote community outreach with fundraising programs and annual donations